From the the relaxed atmosphere of ‘A Day on the Green’; to blowing the roof off Rod Laver Arena; and even enjoying a world class show at Melbourne’s Regent Theatre – whatever it may be, you will not forget the VIP Treatment that comes with it from us here at Tour Local.
What makes our VIP Treatment so memorable?
We take care of everything for you.
From securing your ticket (we only get the best seats); to picking you up in our luxury bus; to treating you to a delicious lunch or dinner; and then of course, ensuring you get to and from your chosen Event in comfort, class and style!
our VIP EVENTS include
Please note: inclusions may differ slightly from event to event. Please check individual event details for exact inclusions.
UPCOMING VIP EVENT OUTINGS
Inclusions & Highlights
- Entry Ticket to your Event of Choice – we only pick the best seats!
- Delicious Lunch or Dinner on the Day.
- Take your pick of our snacks & drinks to keep you going during the show.
- Sit back and relax as we drive you to, and pick you up from, right outside the venue
- Local Pickup & Return on our Luxury Bus
- Fully escorted by our Tour Local team – we are there to ensure everything goes smoothly for you!
7 Hours Approx. – dependent on show length and traffic.
GENERALLY our pickups for our Matinee Theatre Outings are as follows…
9.00am – Warragul (Train Station)*
9.30am – Pakenham (Cardinia Club)
10.00am – Narre Warren (Bunnings Warehouse)
We can also include a Cranbourne Pickup and other locations, if required numbers are met.
Click here to for information on Pickup Locations
We tend to limit our Matinee Theatre Outings to x25 people.
However, this can be dependent on the show.
Your safety is our number one concern.
Please have a look at our Covid Safe policy to see what we are doing in order to ensure this.
If we cannot travel due to Covid Restrictions, you will receive a full refund of monies paid (or we can apply you a credit for a future tour).
Please note, the current Covid restrictions have hit us all hard, but none harder than those in the Tourism industry.
These places we will be visiting RELY on tourism such as this, which is why we are so excited to finally be able to get back out and see them once more!
If, for some reason WE cannot continue with the tour (lack of numbers, situations out of our control) then we will provide you with a full refund of the tour cost.
If YOU can no longer travel, then we will provide a full refund up until 7 days prior to the tour.
Between 6 Days and 48 hours prior, we will offer you a credit for a future tour OR 50% refund.
Should you cancel under 48 hours prior to the tour, then no refund can be given.
We take great pride in our fleet of buses!
All our buses are cleaned regularly, and all are well maintained and serviced.
Depending on how many people we have booked on tour, will determine (at times) which bus we bring on the day.
But don’t worry, we only travel in style and in comfort – you won’t be in a beaten up, rust bucket with us.
All our buses come equipped with the standard amenities that you expect on any luxury bus. This being air conditioning and heating, seat belts, a qualified and experienced driver and all safety gear.
On top of this, we can also include the following:
Complementary WiFi, Complementary Water, TV system, PA system, Music Playlists, Storage Bins & Racks, and charging ports.
Meet our Fleet
Travel in Style in our Luxury Midi-Buses
- Comfortable Seating – makes long journeys enjoyable
- Stylish Interior – you’ll be the envy of all other travellers
- Large Coach Windows – for you to enjoy the lovely views
- PA System – perfect for commentary and bad jokes
- Music System – we love a few good tunes to get the night started
- Room for Storage – feeling like buying a few things on the journey? Not a problem!