Enjoy the next big Melbourne hit Theatre Show in style, as you journey with us on one of our Matinee Theatre Outings.
Complete with transport right to the door of the theatre (and pickup from the same), a delicious lunch, some quality time in the city, and of course a ticket to the show – coupled with the exemplary Tour Local service – a great day awaits you, no matter which show you are seeing.
Please note: inclusions may different slightly from event to event. Please check individual event details for exact inclusions.
UPCOMING MATINEE THEATRE OUTINGS
Inclusions & Highlights
- Start the day the right way, as we pick you up locally from one of our easy accessible pickup locations in the South East.
- Enjoy a delicious packed lunch served to you by Tour Local
- Enjoy some time at the city – usually in one of Melbourne’s magnificent gardens! (if the weather is nice to us)
- Board our bus once more, as we take you right to the door of the theatre!
- Enjoy your WORLD CLASS SHOW, in one of Melbourne’s WORLD CLASS TEHATRES
Our tickets are ALWAYS in the A-Reserve Seating Classification, unless specified otherwise.
- Be picked up right from the door of the theatre, and enjoy your journey back home
7 Hours Approx. – dependent on show length and traffic.
GENERALLY our pickups for our Matinee Theatre Outings are as follows…
9.00am – Warragul (Train Station)*
9.30am – Pakenham (Cardinia Club)
10.00am – Narre Warren (Bunnings Warehouse)
We can also include a Cranbourne Pickup and other locations, if required numbers are met.
Click here to for information on Pickup Locations
We tend to limit our Matinee Theatre Outings to x25 people.
However, this can be dependent on the show.
Your safety is our number one concern.
Please have a look at our Covid Safe policy to see what we are doing in order to ensure this.
If we cannot travel due to Covid Restrictions, you will receive a full refund of monies paid (or we can apply you a credit for a future tour).
Please note, the current Covid restrictions have hit us all hard, but none harder than those in the Tourism industry.
These places we will be visiting RELY on tourism such as this, which is why we are so excited to finally be able to get back out and see them once more!
If, for some reason WE cannot continue with the tour (lack of numbers, situations out of our control) then we will provide you with a full refund of the tour cost.
If YOU can no longer travel, then we will provide a full refund up until 7 days prior to the tour.
Between 6 Days and 48 hours prior, we will offer you a credit for a future tour OR 50% refund.
Should you cancel under 48 hours prior to the tour, then no refund can be given.
We take great pride in our fleet of buses!
All our buses are cleaned regularly, and all are well maintained and serviced.
Depending on how many people we have booked on tour, will determine (at times) which bus we bring on the day.
But don’t worry, we only travel in style and in comfort – you won’t be in a beaten up, rust bucket with us.
All our buses come equipped with the standard amenities that you expect on any luxury bus. This being air conditioning and heating, seat belts, a qualified and experienced driver and all safety gear.
On top of this, we can also include the following:
Complementary WiFi, Complementary Water, TV system, PA system, Music Playlists, Storage Bins & Racks, and charging ports.
Meet our Fleet
Travel in Style in our Luxury Midi-Buses
- Comfortable Seating – makes long journeys enjoyable
- Stylish Interior – you’ll be the envy of all other travellers
- Large Coach Windows – for you to enjoy the lovely views
- PA System – perfect for commentary and bad jokes
- Music System – we love a few good tunes to get the night started
- Room for Storage – feeling like buying a few things on the journey? Not a problem!