The Great Australian Expedition
From South to North; “This wide brown land for me”
20 Days from $8,600pp
11th – 30th July 2022
Dust off the Akubra; roll up the swag; and saddle the horse – we are taking the Australian journey off a lifetime.
However, although we are traversing the roads of old, we do so in luxury and style as we journey through the heart of Australia experiencing all she has to offer.
STOP RIGHT THERE!
Don’t Feel like flying home just yet…then continue your experience of a lifetime!
DARWIN > ADELAIDE
THE GHAN EXPEDITION
GOLD SERVICE CABINS
Twin Per Person: $3,825
Single Per Person: $3,500
HIGHLIGHTS AND INCLUSIONS
- 4 days/3 night aboard The Ghan
- All-inclusive meals, fine wines, and beverages
- A regionally-inspired menu paired with a selection of local wines
- Off train experiences in Katherine, Alice Springs, and Coober Pedy
- Evening off train experience in Manguri
- A spectacular dinner under the stars at the historic Telegraph Station, Alice Springs
- Your choice between Nitmiluk Gorge’s powerful natural wonders and rich Indigenous culture, or a glimpse authentic outback life with a horse and working dog demonstration
- Venture into the underground opal mining town of Coober Pedy
- Tour Local Transfers and Airfares from Adelaide
To take advantage of this fantastic offer, book on the Great Australian Expedition as normal, and select THE GHAN EXPEDITION in the Extras