Leisure Day Tours
COME EXPLORE BEAUTIFUL VICTORIA
THE PERFECT COVID-ESQUE TOUR
- Free cancellations up to 24hrs prior
- Full credit or refund if we get locked-down
- Daily sanitisation of all buses
- Spacious buses with plenty of seats to spread out
- Emphasis on escaping to the outdoors
A RANGE OF TOURS FOCUSING ON BRINGING VICTORIANS BACK TO VICTORIA
• Quality Touring Locations
• Memorable Experiences
• Plenty of Fun & Inclusions along the Journey
• A Return to Travelling & Touring
WE WANT TO MAKE REGULAR TOURING A POSSIBILITY AGAIN
• Get away for a day, and experience some Leisure Time
• Experience a part of Victoria you may not have seen before
• Enjoy a memorable day out with friends, family, and strangers
• Partake in bringing tourism back to these amazing locations
WE HAVE MADE THIS AS EASY AS POSSIBLE FOR YOU
Step 1 – Decide on your DESTINATION
Step 2 – Pick your DATE
Step 3 – Submit your BOOKING
Step 4 – Join us on the day, and enjoy your JOURNEY
Each Tour is unique in its destination and various visits throughout the day, however our standard inclusions for each tour are:
- Quality Touring Coach with local Pickups
- Friendly & Experienced Driver Guide
- Delicious Brunch to Start your Leisure Day
- Visits to Boutique Towns and Iconic Locations
- A expert-led Wine Tasting – as who can so no to some wine
- Great Photo Adventures along the way
- Organic Fruit & Healthy Snacks for the Journey
- Guided Commentary on the Region
- An All Round enjoyable and memorable touring experience
Type of Tour:
Our Bring Back Vic Tours are all Public Tours, meaning that anyone and everyone can book on.
There is no minimum booking number required.
Individuals & Small Groups All Welcome!
What to Bring:
This will differ slightly from tour to tour.
A few basics that should be forgotten though:
- Comfortable Shoes/Boots – there will be a chance for some good adventure walks
- Water Bottle – always good to stay hydrated
- Something Warm – just in case
- Cash or Card – for lunch, and there will be some great shops to browse
Pickups & Returns:
All timings of our tours differ slightly, depending on the location.
We will always pickup at
- Melbourne Arts Centre, CBD
- Tooronga Village, Glen Iris
And additional pickups will be listed on each individual tour.
It is our aim to make the first pickup at 9.00am, and return to the same by 6.00pm.
We are generally starting our first pickup at 9.00am and arriving back to our final drop off by 6.00pm.
Of course, this is all dependent on traffic etc throughout the day.
We understand the caution and concern around today’s tour climate, and people reluctance to book and part with money not knowing whether they will see it ever again.
That is why we guarantee that for any tour that does not go ahead due to a Government mandated lock-down or restrictions, we provide a full 100% refund.
Of course, you are also welcome to retain your money with us, and we book you on another date – as we know everyone still wants to travel.
The main thing is YOURSELF and a good attitude – we take care of most other things.
A few things we do recommend
- Comfortable Shoes – as there may be a chance for you to go for a little wander should you wish
- Extra Cash – there will be plenty of time given to you to do some shopping, and buy some of your own drinks
- Beach Gear – there will be time to possibly have a little splash in some of Victoria’s most pristine beaches. Completely up to you though.
- A Good Camera – or a charged phone. This one is fairly self explanatory. There will be some great photo ops coming up!
Yes, 18 years of age.
As this is a tour where alcohol will be being consumed, we can’t have anyone under the age of 18 on board.
Should you wish to do this as a private tour though, we can definitely allow for youngsters to come with us.