November & December Dates Filling Fast – Book Now – To Avoid Dissapointement
Bottomless Brunch by the Bay
Journey onto the Mornington Peninsula and experience a Bottomless Brunch done the right way.
Get the girls (and the guys) together and journey down to the Mornington Peninsula, as you enjoy your own private group Bottomless Brunch Tour – with all the trimmings.
Led by our fun and friendly tour driver, you will be immersed into the day straight away as our Bottomless Brunch Tour of the Mornington Peninsula incorporates all the best parts of a Wine Tour, a Gin Tour, and a Foodie Experience!
Today is all about beauty and splendour – so get that camera ready!
You will enjoy a delicious brunch banquet, accompanied by bottomless Mimosas, in a beautiful bay side cafe.
You will try your hand at a gin-crafting experience, and of course get to taste as you go.
You will sample some of the Peninsula’s finest wine, as you relax the afternoon away in the most picturesque of locations.
All of this whilst enjoying the unique and memorable Tour Local touring experience.
– A Brunch Banquet Experience with a delicious sweet and savoury spread
– Coffee on arrival (don’t worry, the real drinks are coming)
– Bottomless Mimosas for our Brunch duration
– Time to explore the beautiful Mt Martha foreshore
– Signature Gin Making & Tasting Experience
– Travel through the beautiful hinterland of Red Hill
– Private Wine Tasting at a sea-side Peninsula Estate
– Entry to the Point Leo Sculpture Garden, with time to wander
– Unforgettable views of the Mornington Peninsula Region
– Transport on our Luxury Touring Bus
– Fun & Friendly Driver Guide to look after you the whole way
– Pickup from YOUR designated location
Journey through the Mornington Peninsula, visiting these 3 unique and beautiful locations, that will have you wanting to come back again!
Meet us at your designated Pickup Location – your memorable tour is about to begin!
We believe that the journey is half the fun – and as such we like to practice what we preach.
Whilst we make our way down onto the Peninsula, and into our first stop, we will do the following:
- You will become acquainted with your friendly driver – this will be the person responsible for ensuring your day goes to plan, that you are well looked after, and that you get home safely at the end of the day…we suggest you be nice to them 😉
- You will get a rundown of the day – don’t worry, we will remind you of the important things that you need to remember
- You will be met with some amazing views – as with most locations we visit, the Mornington Peninsula displays some breath-taking locations.
- You will have time to relax into the day – simply sit back and relax, one of the best things about today is that you don’t have to worry about a thing…let us do that for you.Chances are you’ll also hear some hilarious jokes (or absolutely horrendous… depending on your driver); sing along to some great tunes; and kick off the good times before we even arrive at our first stop.
Our first stop for the day is here at the beautiful beach-side cafe in Mt Martha.
Upon arriving you will be offered a coffee of your choosing. Yes, we know today isn’t about coffee, but being Melbournians, we know you can’t get enough of that good stuff.
We hope you have worked up a bit of a hunger as there will be a delicious brunch banquet soon ready for you to help yourself.
Dig into a plethora of fresh made savoury delights, tasty sweet treats, and some fine fresh fruit.
And of course, we would not forget your ever important (bottomless) glass that will be filled at your choosing with as much Mimosa as you can drink.
…just remember, there are more stops after this one, so all we ask is that you are able to walk still.
INCLUDED: Premium Gin Making & Tasting Experience
Welcome to Bass & Flinders Gin Distillery, where good times are had, and great memories are made …. as well as some superb Gin as well.
Here we are treated to the premium tasting experience, as each traveller receives their own individual Gin Paddle and provided ice, tonic & garnish to create their own unique tasting experience.
Of course there will be ample opportunity to purchase any “necessities” before we leave.
INCLUDED: Premier Wine Tasting & Sculpture Walk
Be left in wonder as we arrive into Point Leo Estate. This simply spectacular winery is one of the most well-regarded on the Peninsula.
We will enjoy a private wine tasting experience here, where you will be able to soak up the taste that has made this region so famous.
After this you will have some time to do as you choose:
- wander through the amazing sculpture garden, housing some unique and familiar works of art (entry included in your ticket)
- enjoy some additional drops of the good stuff from this world-class venue (at your own expense)
- sit back and soak in the ambience of this amazing location, with picturesque sea views across to Phillip Island
- relax on the grass as the live music plays before you (unfortunately we can’t guarantee the presence of live music – but it is common)
Whichever you choose, this is a great way to finish our day.
Alas, all good things must come to an end.
We will probably make at least one stop in at a Maccas or similar on our return – as after all that wine, sometimes this is needed.
However, don’t think that the return journey will just be a boring drive home, we definitely do make the most of last bits of time together.
Sing along to some tunes, update “the gram”, or share some more good times with your ‘tour friends’.
We will get you back to your pickup location safe and sound.
We expect to be departing the Peninsula at 3.30pm
Here is all you need to know in regards to Covid and Touring with us.
- We will do ALL we can to still travel – we want to tour, you want to tour, we all want to tour.
- If we need to cancel your tour due to Covid restrictions in place, we will offer you a FULL REFUND or the ability to select another date for travel.
- Vaccinations are currently not mandatory to board our bus, however we accept no responsibility should you be refused access from a certain location due to this.
ALL our staff are double-dosed.
- Generally private group tours are exempt from density limits on buses – if we need to restrict the number of people on our buses, we will let you know of this as early as possible, and offer you a refund/date change should this be unavoidable for you.
- Masks will be mandatory for the foreseeable future. We ask that everyone brings one with them on tour. A written exemption by a medical professional must be shown if you are not able to wear one.
- We santisie our buses after every use, and ensure that proper cleaning procedures are followedIf you have any other concerns, please just ask.
We included ALL Food & Drink that is listed on our Tour Itinerary.
- Wine at Brunch
- Gin Paddle
- Wine Tasting
You are welcome to purchase additional food & drink at any place we visit – but we doubt you’ll need to.
For private group tours we do allow this, however conditions do apply.
Above all, respect must be maintained at all times towards our driver, our bus, and your fellow travellers.
We do not allow glass on board.
We reserve the right at any time to order that drinks not be consumed.
Unfortunately this is not a public tour, and as such we do not take individual bookings.
If you are looking for one of our public tours, head here
Technically we don’t have a minimum number, we would be more than happy to provide any of our tours to a group of x2 or more.
However, our Tour prices are based on a minimum of x8 passengers.
If there were to be less than this, then we would customise the tour and price to suit you.
We don’t like to include any hidden fees or hidden additional charges on the day.
The price you see here is all that you need to pay.
However, a few things you might choose to bring if you wish…
- Camera – for those great photo ops (though your phone normally suffices)
- Drink Bottle – always good to stay hydrated
- Extra Money – just in case you want to buy some more drinks, or even some to take home
All we ask is that you let us know of these upon booking so we can ensure we have time to prepare.
We require a $200 group deposit to secure your tour and date – this is fully transferable up until 2 weeks prior.
We then require full payment 2 weeks prior to the date of departure.
If we, for some reason, can’t travel on the day then we will offer you a choice of the following…
- Full Refund
- Full Tour Credit
- Transfer of Tour Date
If a you cancel a tour, the following conditions apply:
- 7+ Days – Full Refund Provided
- 1-6 Days – Full Refund, less $25pp cancellation fee
- Within 24 hours of Departure – No refund.
We come to YOU!
Because this is a private tour, we allow you to choose the pickup location.
Note: This must be within 40km of the Melbourne CBD OR within 40km of Pakenham.
Additional fees will apply if outside this zone (normally $15pp)
($200 deposit required to secure group booking)
This is a full day bus tour (6 Hours approx)
This tour is available for Private Groups only, as such we allow YOU to choose your own pickup location.
Timings will depend on the location you choose (we need to reach Mt Martha by 10.30am).
We are scheduled to leave the Peninsula at 3.30pm
Must be within 40km radius of either Melbourne CBD OR Pakenham.
Additional costing applies if outside this zone.
Number of Passengers
This is a private tour, therefore everyone on board is from YOUR group, we don’t add any extras with you on the day.
The minimum required for this tour is x8 – the maximum is x20.
If your numbers fall outside of this, please still get in touch as we can still help you out – we might just have to alter the tour itinerary/cost slightly.
Cancellation & Refunds
If we must cancel a tour ( ie. covid restrictions) then you will be provided with the option for a:
- Full Refund
- Full Tour Credit
- Transfer of Tour Date
If you cancel a tour, the following conditions apply:
- 15+ Days- Full Refund Provided
- 8-14 Days- Full Credit Provided
- 1-7 Days – Full Credit Provided – less $15pp admin fee
- Within 24 Hours- No Refund/Credit Provided
We reserve the right to make any necessary changes either before or on the day to the itinerary that we deem necessary to ensure both passenger safety & enjoyment, and to ensure the tour is able to proceed. This includes, but not limited to, changes required to be made due to situations out of our control and changes that need to be made due to closure or unavailability of venues.
We will always look to consult with you where possible, and our number priority remains ensuring that you have a memorable and enjoyable day.