CUSTOMISED PRIVATE GROUP TOURS
YOUR NEXT AMAZING TOURING EXPERIENCE STARTS NOW!
We’re all about bringing you a memorable & enjoyable experience, wherever the destination.
We pride ourselves on providing a quality day out, full of plenty of great inclusions and fun along the way.
With over 13 years touring experience – you’re in good hands.
We make the process as easy as possible.
START YOUR CUSTOMISABLE EXPERIENCE HERE
CHOOSE FROM ONE OF OUR READY-MADE TOURS
We can of course modify any of our ‘ready-made’ tours to suit your group!
(prices based on x8+ passengers)
WHO ARE PRIVATE GROUP TOURS FOR?
Friends & Family
Kick back, have a laugh, and have some fun with your friends and family again. We’ll make sure your next outing is one to remember.
Work Teams & Corporate
Get off zoom, and reward your team with a day out! From professional team-building days, to wild-winery trips, we do it all.
Special Events & Groups
From Sports & Social Clubs, to Hens Days & Mothers Groups – we ensure your next groups outing is one full of good fun and good memories.
OUR FLEET, OUR FAMILY
WE HAVE A FLEET OF LUXURY BUSES READY TO MAKE YOUR NEXT JOURNEY A MEMORABLE ONE
Yes, we knew you’d ask this question.
Here is all you need to know in regards to Covid and Touring with us.
- We will do ALL we can to still travel – we want to tour, you want to tour, we all want to tour.
- If we need to cancel your tour due to Covid restrictions in place, we will offer you a FULL REFUND or the ability to select another date for travel.
- Vaccinations are currently not mandatory to board our bus, however we accept no responsibility should you be refused access from a certain location due to this.
ALL our staff are double-dosed.
- Generally private group tours are exempt from density limits on buses – if we need to restrict the number of people on our buses, we will let you know of this as early as possible, and offer you a refund/date change should this be unavoidable for you.
- Masks will be mandatory for the foreseeable future. We ask that everyone brings one with them on tour. A written exemption by a medical professional must be shown if you are not able to wear one.
- We santisie our buses after every use, and ensure that proper cleaning procedures are followedIf you have any other concerns, please just ask.