Melbourne City & Suburbs Sightseeing Tour
Experience the best of Melbourne and its surrounding suburbs, as you enjoy the sights from our luxury bus, and given the chance to get out and walk amongst some of these amazing and authentic Melbourne locations and landmarks.
Embark on a dynamic Melbourne City & Suburbs Bus Tour that seamlessly blends iconic landmarks with must-visit suburbs. Explore the heart of Melbourne and discover hidden gems beyond the city limits. In three hours, we will show you what it means to be in Melbourne.
You will have the chance to explore Melbourne and its fascinating surrounding suburbs both by bus, and on foot during this tour – as we give you ample time to hop off the bus, and explore the Melbourne streets first hand
- St Kilda Beach and Lunar Park
- Guided walkthrough of the Melbourne Laneways
- Charming Melbourne Suburbs of Fitzroy and Collingwood: voted the coolest suburbs in the world
- 5 of Melbourne’s most notable Gardens
- Witness the amazing Melbourne City skyline and Williamstown across the bay.
- MCG from across the Bridge
- Visit the must-see destinations of Melbourne, including historic Spring Street
- Parliament House and Hotel Windsor
- St Patricks Cathedral and Old Treasury
- Queen Vic Market
- Old Melbourne Gaol and State Library of Vic.
- Pickup from Melbourne, at the Melbourne Arts Centre
-This Tour finishes at Federation Square (5 minutes from the Arts Centre) so you can continue your exploration in your own time
- Transport in air-conditioned comfort
- Local, experienced, and informative Tour Guide
- All Taxes & Fees
Adult (18+) $79pp
Child (2-17) $69pp
Departure Time & Pickup Location
Please ensure you are at your Pickup Location at least 10 minutes PRIOR to your pickup time.
9am from the MELBOURNE ARTS CENTRE
3 Hours – Returning to Federation Square at the Conclusion of the Tour
Number of Passengers on Board
We like to keep our groups at an easy to manage size – for both your enjoyment…and ours too. You can expect between 6-15 people on board our luxury midi bus.
What to Bring
- Something for the journey – ie. snacks, a book etc.
You will see some great sights, coupled with some great local commentary along the way, however The Island is 1.5 hours from Melbourne each way, so there will be time to do your own thing
- Something Warm – even during the Summer it DOES GET COLD at the Penguins. Please bring appropriate clothing. If it is due to rain, we suggest an umbrella/rain jacket as well.
- Bathers and Towel (optional) – there will be a chance to swim at Cowes if you wish. Please ensure you bring proper bathers, towel and a change of clothes as you will not be allowed on the bus wet or sandy.
- Extra Purchase Money (optional) – this is optional, we will provide you with a delicious ‘late lunch’ and some canapes, however you might like to purchase something more for dinner, or more drinks at either Cowes or the Penguins Centre
Cancellation & Refunds
If we must cancel a tour ( ie. covid restrictions, lack of numbers) then you will be provided with the option for a:
- Full Refund
- Full Tour Credit
- Transfer of Tour Date
If you cancel a tour, the following conditions apply:
- 15+ Days- Full Refund Provided
- 8-14 Days- Full Credit Provided
- 1-7 Days – Full Credit Provided – less $25pp admin fee
- Within 24 Hours- No Refund/Credit Provided
We reserve the right to make any necessary changes either before or on the day to the itinerary that we deem necessary to ensure both passenger safety & enjoyment, and to ensure the tour is able to proceed. This includes, but not limited to, changes required to be made due to situations out of our control and changes that need to be made due to closure or unavailability of venues.
See What Our Past Travellers Are Saying
PRIVATE GROUP TOURS
Get your group together, and let us treat you to a day out!
You Choose the Date || You Choose Your Pickup Location || Just you (and your friends) on board!
Minimum Group Number = 8 Travellers
Yes! You will spend about half the time on this tour outside the bus, getting a true feel for the city and its surrounding suburbs.
A few of the places you will get a chance to discover on feet are..
-St Kilda and Lunar Park
-Fitzroy/Collingwood and the Northern Suburb Vibes
-Melbourne Laneways and Federation Square, incl Hosier Lane
Melbourne – Arts Centre
For our Melbourne Pickup, we do not yet offer Hotel Pickups.
Yes – of course.
Whether you are a single traveller, a couple, or a small group, we guarantee you are going to enjoy yourself on our Melbourne City Tour
No we do not – but you’ll have time to grab some along the way if you wish. And we’ll point out some great lunch spots on our return.
This tour goes ahead rain, hail or shine.
If we, for some reason, can’t travel on the day then we will offer you a choice of the following…
- Full Refund
- Full Tour Credit
- Transfer of Tour Date
If a you cancel a tour, the following conditions apply:
- 8+ Days – Full Refund Provided
- 1-7 Days – Full Refund, less $25pp cancellation fee
- Within 24 hours of Departure – No refund.
We don’t like to include any hidden fees or hidden additional charges on the day.
The price you see here is all that you need to pay.
Travel in Style
With our fleet of luxury vans & midi coaches, you know that when you are on a Melbourne bus tour with us, it’ll be one of comfort, style, and safety.
And of course, one of fun…as each one of our buses comes paired with one of our friendly and experienced Driver-Guides!