Phillip Island Sippers in the Sun
Journey down onto Phillip Island, and experience a peaceful bliss whilst sipping away the day
Inclusions // $180pp
☀ Select from an array of award winning wines from the table, as you take in the Island views
☀ Delicious grazing platter consisting of local delicacies, and the regular favourites
☀ Enjoy a delicious wine tasting at the Phillip Island Winery, with some shopping time to follow
☀ Shared Platter Grazing Lunch at the Phillip Island Winery
☀ Finish off the day at Rusty’s Brewery with a tasting paddle of Beer OR Spirits
☀ Enjoy the views of the mighty Bass Coast and Phillip Island
☀ Escorted the entire way by our fun and friendly tour leader, in our luxury midi-bus.
Meet us at your designated Pickup Location – your memorable tour is about to begin!
We believe that the journey is half the fun – and as such we like to practice what we preach.
Whilst we make our way down onto Phillip Island, and into our first stop, we will do the following:
- You will become acquainted with your friendly driver – this will be the person responsible for ensuring your day goes to plan, that you are well looked after, and that you get home safely at the end of the day…we suggest you be nice to them 😉
- You will get a rundown of the day – don’t worry, we will remind you of the important things that you need to remember as the day goes on.
- You will be met with some amazing views and beautiful landscapes as the scenery changes before your very eyes
- You will have time to relax into the day – simply sit back and relax, one of the best things about today is that you don’t have to worry about a thing…let us do that for you. Chances are you’ll also hear some hilarious jokes (or absolutely horrendous… depending on your driver); sing along to some great tunes; and kick off the good times before we even arrive at our first stop.
- Note: it is about a 1.5 hour journey into the Island from Melbourne, so we understand that you may just want some ‘down time’ – at least for the mornings journey.
Arrive onto The Island, and arrive into pure bliss. Surrounded by farmland and the shimmering waters of Phillip Island, this award wining, family run vineyard and winery has made a name for itself in recent years.
Here at Purple Hen, you will be treated to a generous helping of their locally produced wines right from the bottle, as we do things a little differently to normal here and actually keep the bottles on the table, so you can essentially ‘help yourself’.
Enjoy the local delicacies as well, as you delight in the shared grazing platter that will be sure to tackle any of those little hunger itches you may have been feeling.
- Wine tasting by the Bottle
- Locally inspired Grazing Platter
Driving along Back Beach Road will bring back many memories for our travellers, as we cruise down the main arterial here in Phillip Island.
We will arrive into the beauty that is the Phillip Island Winery. Straight away we will witness why this is one of the most sought after places to laze away an afternoon here on the Island.
We will enjoy a unique wine tasting here, served to us in The Yards – which will provide us a beautiful setting for our tasting, and also plenty of opportunity for those looking to do a bit of retail therapy.
We then head on inside, where our absolutely divine and delicious Shared Grazing Lunch awaits us, consisting of locally inspired grazing boards, arancini platters, fresh made pizzas and salad.
- Wine tasting at The Yards
- Winery Lunch, consisting of Grazing Platters, Arancini, Pizzas, and Salad
- Some time for relaxing and retail therapy
Venturing into the centre of the Island, we arrive into rustic Rusty Water Brewery – serving some quality beers produced right here on the Island.
Enjoy some time here at our last scheduled stop of the day, to relax, unwind, and enjoy a drink (or 4)
- Tasting Paddle of Beer OR Tasting Paddle of Spirits
- Snacks to keep you going
- Time to relax and unwind
Depending on our timing on the day, we will look to make one final stop here in beautiful San Remo, overlooking the Island and the single, iconic bridge that leads to it.
Bask in the sun; dip your feet in the water; indulge in a delicious ice cream – the choice is yours here, before we bid farewell to the Island and a memorable day!
Alas, all good things must come to an end.
We will probably make at least one stop in at a Maccas or similar on our return – as after all that wine, sometimes this is needed.
However, don’t think that the return journey will just be a boring drive home, we definitely do make the most of last bits of time together.
Sing along to some tunes, update “the gram”, or share some more good times with your ‘tour friends’.
We will get you back to your pickup location safe and sound.
We expect to be departing the island at approx 3.30pm