“Your Safety is our NUMBER ONE Concern”
What are we doing to ensure this…
- Small Group Touring: we will not be filling our buses to capacity. We pride ourselves on our small group tours, and this just encourages us more to travel this way.
- Thorough Cleaning before every use: before our buses hit the road, they will be cleaned and sanitized; inside and out!
- Regular sanitizing of common touch-points: throughout the day we will be continually santisigin common touch-points (ie. hand rails, seats)
- Hand Sanitiser on board: each bus will go out with hand sanitiser on board, and its use will be a requirement for boarding.
- Mask Wearing: as long as the governments policy on mask wearing remains in place, it will be a requirement for all on board to wear this whilst travelling with us.
YOUR MONEY IS GUARANTEED!
We understand that there is there is a lot of caution and even fear around making bookings where restrictions or lock-downs could then come into place and jeapordise that booking – we get that!
That is why we promise you that we aren’t going to take your money and run.
Where a tour is needed to be postponed or cancelled, we would go through the following three steps.
- We would look to reschedule the tour, and check with you to see if the new date works for you – after all, we all still want to travel.
- We would look to provide you with a full credit of monies paid, to be used on any one of our upcoming amazing tours.
- Failing both of these, we would look to provide you with a full refund of monies paid*
Should you have any concerns regarding any of these policies, or any concerns regarding your safety on board our buses, we encourage you to reach out to us here.
We reserve the right to add or alter any of these policies on a day to day and case by case basis.
*Individual Tour T&Cs override these Covid Terms and Conditions. Please check with us regarding each individual tour if you are unsure.