Join Our Family
MAKE YOUR NEXT CAREER CHANGE ONE TO REMEMBER!
We are always on the lookout for new, energetic, and engaging bus driving-Guides for our Melbourne Bus Tours. Leave the 9-5 office hustle behind, and join a team and an industry where each and every day is full of new people, new locations & experiences, and new & lasting memories.
We are based in Pakenham, but we start our tours from all over Melbourne and the wider Metro Area.
DO YOU WANT TO TRAVEL FOR A LIVING?
We are looking for someone with a…
- Positive & Energetic Personality
- Ability to engage with passengers, think on your feet, and simply enjoy yourself whilst out and about
- Good communication skills, both with passengers and with our suppliers and industry partners
- Ability to handle themselves under pressure, and work as a solo Driver-Guide
- Holds an MR License, or ability to obtain one
What are you looking for…?
- An inclusive environment, with a family-like work space
- An ability to grow in the tourism industry, partaking in a range of different touring styles & locations
- A chance to learn along side an award winning tour company, with operators who have been providing quality tours for over 13 years
- A flexible work schedule, with the ability for casual, part time, or full time work
- An above industry-standard pay rate.
If this sounds like you, and something you are after – then we’d love to hear from you!
Reach out to Ray at firstname.lastname@example.org if this is something you are interested in
MAKE THIS YOUR NEXT OFFICE
THE YOUNG TOURER – Ride-a-long for a Day
INTRODUCING YOUNG, PASSIONATE TOUR INDUSTRY HOPEFULS INTO THE “REAL WORLD” OF THE TOUR INDUSTRY
WHAT IS IT?
- Ride along for the day with one of our experienced bus driving Tour Guides
- Witness first hand the behind the scenes happenings of one of our day tours
- Partake in parts of the tour, experiencing what makes our tours so unique
- Build your confidence in the industry, and you see how we interact with passengers, interact with our suppliers, and simply run the day
WHO IS IT FOR?
- Any young individual looking to get a better grasp and understanding of the tour industry , and a first hand, ‘behind the scenes’ look as to what goes into running a tour
- Someone who is looking to enjoy a day out, as well as learn from it
- Must be aged between 18 – 30
- Must be studying, or have studied a Tourism Related University/Tafe Degree/Course
There is no obligations to this – we aren’t looking to sign you up for something, or force you into anything. This is simply a ride-a-long, so you can get a feel for a “real part” of the tourism industry.
Reach out to Ray at email@example.com for more information